This site uses Cookies

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Tentative Schedule of Posts

 

I am going to try once again to schedule more #specifictopics for my posts so you can be sure to find the ones you are most interested in.  

Here is the #tentative topics I will try to cover and the days I plan to publish them. Remember, this is a #tentativeschedule. It may change in the future, but I will keep you apprised to any changes.


Monday: Memories from my childhood (and already I'm behind)

#childhoodmemories

Tuesday: What's up with that? Comments on things people do that make no sense.  

#WhatsUpWithThat?


Wednesday: A good news post. Sometimes you get tired of hearing the bad stuff. Let's read some good news for once!

#GoodNewsDay


Thursday: This day will be all about the good people who are doing for others, and the many volunteer opportunities available. I will include any volunteer adventures my family and I participate on that day. (Coming up this Thursday, weather permitting, my grandchildren and I will be volunteering for #MillionGraves, If it ever stops raining!!)

 #Volunteerism, #VolunteerAdventures


Friday: This is interview day. I would like to interview one person, family or group about adversity they have personally overcome or have helped someone else deal with adversity and encourage those who are struggling and need a hand up. We could all use that occasionally.

 #Interviews, #InterviewDay, #Adversity #OvercomingAdversity #Encouragement

Any suggestions on someone to interview, or if you would like to volunteer to be interviewed, please contact me on Messenger or at my email: chblac6211@gmail.com

Saturday: Saturday will be a day to reflect, reminisce, and discuss. The subjects can be random and I would love it if any of you would like to participate in these discussions. Send your comments, articles, pictures or whatever else you would like to include to me on Facebook or my email at chblac6211@gmail.com.

#ThoughtfulRefeflection, #ThoughtfulDiscussion


Sunday: My day of rest. Except for special occasions, I will not post on Sunday. Let's all rest on that day and prepare for the coming week. 

 #DayofRest, #Preparation


Again, if anyone would like to contribute or participate in any discussions, subjects, etc. on my post, PLEASE CONTACT ME. You will be welcome to do so!  

#Contribute, #Participate, #WelcomeToContribute

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining us. Please leave a comment.

Today's Post

What Is It Like to Die?

                                                        Donald E. Unzicker, 1 June 1956 - 19 October 2022 What is it like to die? We los...