This site uses Cookies

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Lost Graves

The children and I finally made it the cemetery! We were so excited to finally capture the gravestones that held so much precious information about ancestors - ours and those of so many others.

Mom and Dad's Gravestone
The pictures turned out beautifully, AJ was a pro at capturing every detail with his phone camera. We took about 35 pictures, completing the north side of the cemetery.

After i took the children home, AJ went right away to email the pictures to me. He sent me a text telling me they were done. I couldn't check for them right then as I was busy with someone online, so I told him I would look a bit later.

A "bit" turned into two hours, and when I checked my email for the photos, I found three. Three out of 35.

I called Aaron (my son, AJ's dad) and told him what happened. He wasn't at home, but promised he would have AJ call me and resend the photos.

No call, No photos.

When AJ came for class the next morning, I told him I needed him to resend the pictures. He gave me a look of disgust and informed me that he didn't know I hadn't gotten them, so he deleted them. All of them.

Oh, well, there's always another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining us. Please leave a comment.

Today's Post

What Is It Like to Die?

                                                        Donald E. Unzicker, 1 June 1956 - 19 October 2022 What is it like to die? We los...